Dr. David Blumenthal, National Coordinator for Health Information Technology, discusses the importance of registering for the Electronic Health Record Incentive Programs, administered by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
“Interface”: A parody of Lady Gaga’s Pokerface, featuring the IT department at Nuesoft Technologies.
Mr. H and Inga answer some of readers’ most commonly asked questions.
Google’s App Inventor for Android (a brief demo).
- Morning Headlines 5/20/13
- Monday Morning Update 5/20/13
- Readers Write: 256 Shades of Grey(scale): The Dirty Little Secrets of Radiology and PACS
- Readers Write: Trade Shows: How to Make Sure You’re Heard When Everyone’s Screaming
- Time Capsule: If EMR Vendors Designed Cars, the Steering Wheel Could Be Anywhere: Why a Universal Physician Interface Makes Sense (and will never happen)